Monday, 13 January 2014

The Walk

Walk with me, in unity
Walk with me
Together we shall tread the path till eternity
Walk with me

May the challenges strengthen our calves
Let our feet bleed till we achieve
The purpose that Gods bestowed
That light that few see

Mountains beyond mountains
As cold and tiring, the journey be
Reach that summit
And see the beautiful tapestry

Yet don't stop
Don't rejoice in ecstasy
There's another calling
The call to create your destiny

How proud are you of yourself
You, me, each one of us
May we shine, bring glory
The great cause, may we serve

Do not be afraid
Don't doubt, never fear
For within each of us
Lies the divine power of the Universe

Oh, look there! As I walk
Some have joined, and there some go
The believers have united
Others let things flow

Don't cry, if your dear one
Has chosen another path
Pray, that someday he follows the golden path

Don't fret if you stand alone
And become no legend
Your roots are far and deep
Your journey just began

-------------

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I liked it! Though, for some strange reason, I kept picturing the plot of Lord of the Rings as I read it. Frodo walking up Sauron's Tower. Maybe my crazy mind. But congratulations, welcome to the blogging family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aila! Great stuff, man! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kumar Brothers have liked it! Wow lucky me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete